The rider must meet at least one of the criteria below for eligibility to participate in this ride
- Must have completed one iRode 1000.
- Must have an IBA number to be eligible.
- Must have a FarRiders number.
iRode 1250 Requirements:
- Ride a minimum of 1,250 kilometres.
- Must be completed within 24 hours.
- Obtain and show as proof your Start receipt.
- Obtain and show as proof your Finish receipt.
- Arrive/start/finish within the designated check in window to qualify..
The check in window can be anywhere within the allowable time frame and distance requirements. The logistics of this is up to the rider but the ride must include the check in window.
- Check in window examples:
- At the start of the ride.
- Any where within the ride.
- At the end of the ride.