News:

If you notice any forum changes, it's more than likely your admin tinkering away in the back end of the forum.  Sometimes things go awry, so please report any bugs or glitches to your admin.

Main Menu

Spada checking in

Started by Spada, Sep 26, 2022, 08:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spada

Jeeze, you mob are hard to find ???

I've been in exile for a couple of years (life just got in the way) but I was still checking in from time to time. Went looking a few days ago and everyone was gone, vanished, poof  :'(

Google man took me to the thread on the IBA site and then I found you all hiding in here, but it took a bit of digging (google FarRoad and all I get is tyre adverts :( )

Anyway, big shout out to Kwaka for being the Pheonix and resurrecting us from the ashes. My bike has been in storage for 2 years, but it lives again. Got away for a little trial weekend away last week and I'm hoping to test the waters proper with day ride out to Morvan in a months time.

Cheers, Spada (cant remember my old number)
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: kwaka

Grey Gentry

G'day Greg, welcome.

Glad you found us.

After a bit of sleuthing, I found that your FarRider number.  FR 504.  Do you still have the Blackbird?

May our roads cross in the future.
Those who want the test, want to see over the horizon...achieve the goal or fail are in the end the only players who have credibility. - C. Snooks

GTR-AUS 20
FarRider #179
IBA #37681
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Spada

Marls

Welcome aboard! Sleuthing makes it interesting to enter, cheers!
  •  

Spada

Quote from: Grey Gentry on Sep 27, 2022, 01:16 AMAfter a bit of sleuthing, I found that your FarRider number.  FR 504.  Do you still have the Blackbird?

Cool, thanks for that. Yep, still riding the Blackbird  :D
  •  

kwaka

Welcome Spada and thanks. Good to see another "old" name in here.
Spell and punctuate Far Road any way you like, just don't call me late for lunch!

GTR-AUS 241 - FarRider 43 - IBA 38566 - Far Road 2043
  •  

Kimmie

Glad you made it Spada!!! and even better to see you still have the Bird.

Enjoy your new found adventures and the new home here  :)
FR#441   IBA#45872
  •  

Nev..

Welcome back Greg.  Glad you found us.  Over 15 years on the Blackbird.  Outstanding effort.
IBA # 44764
FarRider #234
  •