News:

If you notice any forum changes, it's more than likely your admin tinkering away in the back end of the forum.  Sometimes things go awry, so please report any bugs or glitches to your admin.

Main Menu

Hi from Perth

Started by BrissyGTR, Sep 11, 2022, 12:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrissyGTR

Chris here currently living in Perth. I was living in Brisbane and why my name is 'BrissyGTR'. Can't see myself living in Perth forever so I'll keep the name.

I ride a GTR, member of GTR-AUS, have a FarRider number and enjoy the crazy people that ride long distances. Unlucky for me I had to turn down the opportunity to complete an IBA ride with Dicky Knee and Rusjel although I'll get one completed - one day.

Still exploring this great forum that Bazz created and watching it grow.
See you on the road sometime,
Chris

GTR-AUS #393
FarRider #811
Far Road #2811
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Marls

Dicky Knee

Quote from: Ed. on Sep 11, 2022, 01:57 AMGood choice not to ride with that Rusjel bloke, he's a bad influence.
so there's still hope for me? Awesome 8)

Good to meet you @Paynes Find Chris and I do look forward to more rides with you (and others ;) )
"Steve"
2007 FJR
IBA #82587
FarRoader
FarRider #161 (West #8, #9, #11, #50, #51)
Mindarie, WA
  •  

Rusjel

Quote from: Ed. on Sep 11, 2022, 01:57 AMGood choice not to ride with that Rusjel bloke, he's a bad influence.

Hey! I'm right here you know.

Good to speak on the phone and to finally ride some miles together Chris, we'll do that Saddlesore soon.
IBA #33180, Farrider #61, alert grade 3 and bar
  •  

Grey Gentry

Welcome Chris, let our roads intersect again.
Those who want the test, want to see over the horizon...achieve the goal or fail are in the end the only players who have credibility. - C. Snooks

GTR-AUS 20
FarRider #179
IBA #37681
  •