Fuel Stop locations without a location on the receipt.

Started by Grey Gentry, Sep 08, 2022, 02:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Gentry

Gillendbah Roadhouse (South Narrandera) Sturt Highway,NSW.
Those who want the test, want to see over the horizon...achieve the goal or fail are in the end the only players who have credibility. - C. Snooks

GTR-AUS 20
FarRider #179
IBA #37681
  •  

tj189

"Riding motorcycles is not a socially conscious, politically correct, or even logical endeavor. If you are going to do it. If you are going to chase the horizon it must not be a competition, it must not be an adrenaline fueled activity, it must be a passion." selil, April 2016
  •  

Grey Gentry

Quote from: tj189 on Sep 08, 2022, 09:54 PMHow long ago was that Ron?

I first encountered it with Ilpo and Gunter, with Marls on our BB2500 based around Mildura. We had to ride into Narrandera for a turn docket.

Jeffery mentioned to me that he had the same issue with his recent planned ride, needing to go into Narrandera for a docket, costing time.

Those who want the test, want to see over the horizon...achieve the goal or fail are in the end the only players who have credibility. - C. Snooks

GTR-AUS 20
FarRider #179
IBA #37681
  •  

Grey Gentry

Quote from: tj189 on Sep 08, 2022, 09:54 PMHow long ago was that Ron?

Update: Today I called into the Ampol Servo at Gillenbah, and bought snacks at the food counter. Still no location on the docket. I thought it might be worth a try.

However, there is the NEW Mobil Truckstop just opened just West of the former mentioned, the receipt there DOES have the location.  So out with the old, and in with the new.

GTR-AUS 20
FarRider #179
IBA #37681
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Marls