Hi Far Folks

Started by Freddy, Oct 02, 2022, 01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freddy

A couple of you good folk may know me from the GTR-AUS forum.  I'm on the west coast where the weather is beautiful one day; perfect the next - unless a cyclone happens to spoil things.

I don't do much in the way of long rides these daze, well nothing over 500km in a day on my fast red 1400GTR, but have done lotsa long rides across Oz with 2 of my sons and even PP over the last 15 odd years. 

CARN THE CATS.   YIPPEE!!!
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Marls

kwaka

Hello Freddy, welcome mate and thanks for stopping by.
Spell and punctuate Far Road any way you like, just don't call me late for lunch!

GTR-AUS 241 - FarRider 43 - IBA 38566 - Far Road 2043
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Freddy

Grey Gentry

G'day Freddy, welcome. 
Good to see you found the group.
May our roads cross again in the future.
Those who want the test, want to see over the horizon...achieve the goal or fail are in the end the only players who have credibility. - C. Snooks

GTR-AUS 20
FarRider #179
IBA #37681
  •  

Rusjel

Gidday Freddy, good to see you here.

I did a 1000k day with Chris recently and still poke my nose in at GTR AUS from time to time even though I don't have one anymore.

Hope to see you on a WA ride sometime.
IBA #33180, Farrider #61, alert grade 3 and bar
  •  

Marls

Hiya, glad you're still about.
  •  

Freddy

Quote from: Marls on Oct 03, 2022, 07:36 AMHiya, glad you're still about.

We'll be about in Ballarat next week on & off for 3 weeks.  Are you & Ron planning a trip down there?
  •  

Grey Gentry

Quote from: Freddy on Oct 03, 2022, 08:29 AMWe'll be about in Ballarat next week on & off for 3 weeks.  Are you & Ron planning a trip down there?

We may get a trip down next week. I'll let you know.
Those who want the test, want to see over the horizon...achieve the goal or fail are in the end the only players who have credibility. - C. Snooks

GTR-AUS 20
FarRider #179
IBA #37681
  •