News:

If you notice any forum changes, it's more than likely your admin tinkering away in the back end of the forum.  Sometimes things go awry, so please report any bugs or glitches to your admin.

Main Menu

Hi All,

Started by Darb, Sep 17, 2022, 03:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darb

I was wondering what happened to the FR website and stumbled onto this one, which helped answer some questions. Formerly FR975, and now looking forward to getting back into the swing of things, starting with Hebel in a month or so. I don't think we have met kwaka, but thanks for "kick starting" this new site off, hopefully it will be a case of "build it and they will come".  Rgds Garth (Darb)  :)
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: kwaka

Grey Gentry

G'day Darb, welcome.

May you enjoy your time with us all.
Those who want the test, want to see over the horizon...achieve the goal or fail are in the end the only players who have credibility. - C. Snooks

GTR-AUS 20
FarRider #179
IBA #37681
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Darb

kwaka

Quote from: Darb on Sep 17, 2022, 03:51 AMI was wondering what happened to the FR website and stumbled onto this one, which helped answer some questions. Formerly FR975, and now looking forward to getting back into the swing of things, starting with Hebel in a month or so. I don't think we have met kwaka, but thanks for "kick starting" this new site off, hopefully it will be a case of "build it and they will come".  Rgds Garth (Darb)  :)
Thanks and welcome Garth, fantastic you found our little LD part of the web. Slowly, building it!  ;)
Spell and punctuate Far Road any way you like, just don't call me late for lunch!

GTR-AUS 241 - FarRider 43 - IBA 38566 - Far Road 2043
  •  

Darb

Thanks for the welcome GG, hope to meet you one day.  :)
  •  

Darb

Thanks for that Kwaka, maybe see you in Hebel? :)
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: kwaka

Rusjel

Hi Darb,

We haven't met, but welcome here.

Russell
IBA #33180, Farrider #61, alert grade 3 and bar
  •  

Biggles

Good intro Darb.  Hebel could be a good boost to the resurgent far riding community.
FR#509 IBA #54927 iRoad #509
Hondas: Old C90, 2000 ST1100, 2004 ST1300, 2009 ST1300, 2012 GL1800, 2008 ST1300, 2005 ST1300
  •  

Vlad

Nice quote Darb, field of dreams is a personal fave.
  •  

Darb

Thanks Russell. Look forward to meeting one day. 8)
  •  

Darb

Hi Biggles, sure hope so. It's been a long time between rides.
  •  

Darb

Thanks Vlad. Might see you in Hebel?
  •