News:

Very heart warming to see some many friendly faces within these shiny new walls.

Main Menu

Intro and thanks

Started by Walshy, Sep 11, 2022, 09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walshy

Hi all, Walshy here from the old neighbourhood. Hope to catch up with you all again soon.
And I just wanted to say a huge thank you to Kwaka for taking the bull by the horns and getting this up and running, and also to the members and admin of the IBA Australia forum for their generosity and hospitality in letting us have the use of their forum for a period. Very much appreciated.
The artist formerly known as FR #772
IBA #60302
2012 1400GTR
2018 Z900RS
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: kwaka

Grey Gentry

G'day Walshy, welcome.  May our road cross together in the future.
Those who want the test, want to see over the horizon...achieve the goal or fail are in the end the only players who have credibility. - C. Snooks

GTR-AUS 20
FarRider #179
IBA #37681
  •  

Roy

G day Walshy .
You were amongst of those whom greeted me to ..
The old neighbour hood .
It's truly pleasing to see the membership growing each week .
More names I Remember , faces to catch up with .
Kwaka has done a great thing
Cheers mate .

FR#1058
  •  

knave

Nice to see you on board Walshy. I hope our paths can cross in the not too distant future.
  •  

kwaka

Quote from: Walshy on Sep 11, 2022, 09:45 AMHi all, Walshy here from the old neighbourhood. Hope to catch up with you all again soon.
And I just wanted to say a huge thank you to Kwaka for taking the bull by the horns and getting this up and running, and also to the members and admin of the IBA Australia forum for their generosity and hospitality in letting us have the use of their forum for a period. Very much appreciated.
Sorry, seems I've missed your intro Walshy but welcome, welcome, welcome.
Happy to be of some small and humble serve to our LD community mate. Cheers.
Spell and punctuate Far Road any way you like, just don't call me late for lunch!

GTR-AUS 241 - FarRider 43 - IBA 38566 - Far Road 2043
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Walshy