News:

If you notice any forum changes, it's more than likely your admin tinkering away in the back end of the forum.  Sometimes things go awry, so please report any bugs or glitches to your admin.

Main Menu

Welcome to Far Road Forum - let the LD adventure continue!

Started by kwaka, Sep 07, 2022, 08:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kwaka

Spell and punctuate Far Road any way you like, just don't call me late for lunch!

GTR-AUS 241 - FarRider 43 - IBA 38566 - Far Road 2043
  •  

Zedd

Well done, thank you for putting in the time and effort to create this  :)
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: kwaka, Marls

kwaka

Spell and punctuate Far Road any way you like, just don't call me late for lunch!

GTR-AUS 241 - FarRider 43 - IBA 38566 - Far Road 2043
  •  

Grey Gentry

Thanks kwaka.
I'm very happy to join this group on it's new LD adventures.
looking forward to our first ride.
Those who want the test, want to see over the horizon...achieve the goal or fail are in the end the only players who have credibility. - C. Snooks

GTR-AUS 20
FarRider #179
IBA #37681
  •  

ZigZag

You have done a fantastic job here Kwaka. The forum looks great, works brilliantly and has everything a site like this needs. Well done.

I wouldn't know you if I ran over you but looking forward to meeting up at a ride sometime.

Whilst I understand the need for  debate and input from forum members, I think there comes a time in some discussions you will need to take on the 'benevolent dictator' role and make some executive decisions.

I'm looking forward to getting my iRide/Farroad/Davo Rode number. Whatever you call it.

ZigZag
ZigZag

FR 830
Rides a black Yamaha now.
  •  

Marls

Just great!  Fabulous to be here for the growth. Like sarg, I'm finding riding more painful than enjoyable. And love ride reports.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: kwaka