Welcome to Far Road Forum - let the LD adventure continue!

Started by kwaka, Sep 07, 2022, 08:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kwaka

Spell and punctuate Far Road any way you like, just don't call me late for lunch!

GTR-AUS 241 - FarRider 43 - IBA 38566 - Far Road 2043
  •  

Kimmie

Bazz, it's all been said but hey....what's a little bit more phrase

WELL DONE!!!

Like walking into your family re-union - all the gangs here  :)
FR#441   IBA#45872
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Marls

tj189

Just snuck in the door.  The format looks vaguely familiar, not sure where I have seen it befor.
Best wishes to all

TJ
"Riding motorcycles is not a socially conscious, politically correct, or even logical endeavor. If you are going to do it. If you are going to chase the horizon it must not be a competition, it must not be an adrenaline fueled activity, it must be a passion." selil, April 2016
  •  

Tevvy

FarRider #1184
HD Tractor
Emerald, QLD
  •  

kwaka

Quote from: Kimmie on Sep 08, 2022, 08:02 AMBazz, it's all been said but hey....what's a little bit more phrase

WELL DONE!!!

Like walking into your family re-union - all the gangs here  :)

Thanks for coming Kimmie, I'll take all the ego stroking you can offer!  ;D

Nice to see you in the family fold too.
Spell and punctuate Far Road any way you like, just don't call me late for lunch!

•  

kwaka

Quote from: Ed. on Sep 08, 2022, 09:15 AMWell well, another chapter in the winding, variable surfaced, potholed and occasionally landslip impacted road that is Australian LD riding.
Here's to a spell of fair weather and fewer trucks breaking up the road that was always meant for the riding of motorcycles!

Welcome to the newly surfaced Far Road Ed.
Nice piece of prose that, eloquently put. Certainly am looking forward to calmer waters and silky smooth hot mix.

•  

kwaka

Quote from: tj189 on Sep 08, 2022, 10:21 AMJust snuck in the door.  The format looks vaguely familiar, not sure where I have seen it befor.
Best wishes to all

TJ

Lol. What's this, I left the door unlocked?

Now that your here TJ, you know your way around so make yourself at home.

•  

kwaka

•  

OX-34

Kwaka, thanks for all of the hard work in getting this platform up and running. There will be twists and turns  in figuring out the road ahead, but now we can all be part of the process here.
FarRider #92
IBA #486

Newcastle, NSW
  •  

Nev..

Quote from: kwaka on Sep 07, 2022, 08:03 AMG'day and welcome one and all.

Thanks Bazz for the initiative and effort in getting this new forum up and running. 

Quote from: Kimmie on Sep 08, 2022, 08:02 AMLike walking into your family re-union - all the gangs here  :)

It sure is.  Good to see lots of familiar names and faces already.

IBA # 44764
FarRider #234
  •  

BrissyGTR

Thanks Bazz for the long, sleepless nights you have done to create this future forum. It is appreciated by all. Hi to all the other crazy LD riders people that are about to create new memories and history.

See on the road sometime,
Chris
See you on the road sometime,
Chris

GTR-AUS #393
FarRider #811
Far Road #2811
  •  

kwaka

Quote from: OX-34 on Sep 08, 2022, 12:47 PMKwaka, thanks for all of the hard work in getting this platform up and running. There will be twists and turns  in figuring out the road ahead, but now we can all be part of the process here.
An honour and a pleasure. That goes for your presence here too Peter.

Lol, it's the twisty bits that keeps it interesting.

•  

kwaka

Quote from: Nev.. on Sep 08, 2022, 01:16 PM
Quote from: kwaka on Sep 07, 2022, 08:03 AMG'day and welcome one and all.

Thanks Bazz for the initiative and effort in getting this new forum up and running. 

Quote from: Kimmie on Sep 08, 2022, 08:02 AMLike walking into your family re-union - all the gangs here  :)

It sure is.  Good to see lots of familiar names and faces already.

Thanks for the support Nev.
Great to see you here mate.

•  

kwaka

Quote from: BrissyGTR on Sep 08, 2022, 02:30 PMThanks Bazz for the long, sleepless nights you have done to create this future forum. It is appreciated by all. Hi to all the other crazy LD riders people that are about to create new memories and history.

See on the road sometime,
Chris
Cheers Chris and welcome.
Good to see the GTR-AUS 2IC making an appearance.  ;D

•  

Head_Mechanic

Thanks Bazz you will get a better nights sleep tonight. and thanks for the wake up call.  :D
  •