Welcome to Far Road Forum - let the LD adventure continue!

Started by kwaka, Sep 07, 2022, 08:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reader57

Thanks for continuing the concept.  Great Job Kwaka!
  •  

Tabledrain

Onya Bazz. Sitting here with Wendy discussing progress
Tabledrain
IBA # 477
FarRider # 247
  •  

kwaka

Quote from: reader57 on Sep 07, 2022, 11:34 PMThanks for continuing the concept.  Great Job Kwaka!

Cheers Peter, glad I can be of some use.
Spell and punctuate Far Road any way you like, just don't call me late for lunch!

GTR-AUS 241 - FarRider 43 - IBA 38566 - Far Road 2043
  •  

kwaka

Quote from: Tabledrain on Sep 07, 2022, 11:37 PMOnya Bazz. Sitting here with Wendy discussing progress

Thanks for chiming in mate and g'day to Wendy.  :)
Little birdie tells me your not on home soil...again! Be safe out there, look forward to the RR.
Spell and punctuate Far Road any way you like, just don't call me late for lunch!

•  

Tabledrain

Quote from: kwaka on Sep 07, 2022, 11:58 PM
Quote from: Tabledrain on Sep 07, 2022, 11:37 PMOnya Bazz. Sitting here with Wendy discussing progress

Thanks for chiming in mate and g'day to Wendy.  :)
Little birdie tells me your not on home soil...again! Be safe out there, look forward to the RR.

Wendy says hi and thumbs up
Tabledrain
IBA # 477
FarRider # 247
  •  

Clint

Hi All

Thanks Kwaka for getting something going in the vacuum.
I'm not riding much any more and LD riding is not in my future, but it'll be nice to be able to keep up with goings on in the LDriding world.

Cheers
FarRider #5
IBA #56442
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Marls

Biggles

Well! The gang's all here!   ;D
Great to see you on board Clint, even if you're just watching the action from the lounge chair.
I like the whole presentation as I see it, Baz.  A nice clean font and easy-on-the-eyes colours.  Maybe a banner photo later on to make it a bit more homely.  I'm hoping a lot of the FR material can be resurrected, especially the database.
Is it intended folks get to keep their FR number or is that all being consigned to the dust of history?
FR#509 IBA #54927 iRoad #509
Hondas: Old C90, 2000 ST1100, 2004 ST1300, 2009 ST1300, 2012 GL1800, 2008 ST1300, 2005 ST1300
  •  

Fatman

Quote from: Biggles on Sep 08, 2022, 01:07 AMWell! The gang's all here!   ;D
Great to see you on board Clint, even if you're just watching the action from the lounge chair.
I like the whole presentation as I see it, Baz.  A nice clean font and easy-on-the-eyes colours.  Maybe a banner photo later on to make it a bit more homely.  I'm hoping a lot of the FR material can be resurrected, especially the database.
Is it intended folks get to keep their FR number or is that all being consigned to the dust of history?

Good to see you here Biggles, there is a thread about the member numbers here. https://farroad.au/forum/index.php/topic,20.0.html
Fatman
Some call me "Michael"
FarRider #272
Iron Butt #54972
"Do it while you can, because you can't do it when you can't"

BMW R1200 RT

From Huntly Vic.
  •  

Armybguide

Ken Pyke
FarRider # 82 GTR-AUS # 118 COG # 8922 IBA # 62198 
1980 Kawasaki KZ1300 Tina
1986 ZN1300 Voyager Luminous Vintage Red Ruby
1995 Kawasaki 1000GTR Kawasaki Green Kermit
1998 Kawasaki 1000GTR Green TBA
2008 Kawasaki 1400GTR Black Le Noir
2019 BMW K1600 GT Black/Grey Gustav
St Albans Vic
  •  

kwaka

Quote from: Clint on Sep 08, 2022, 12:32 AMHi All

I'm not riding much any more and LD riding is not in my future, but it'll be nice to be able to keep up with goings on in the LDriding world.

Cheers

Thank you Clint, nice to have you here. We may not ride much but that damn LD bug sure knows how to bite and not let go huh!

Quote from: Biggles on Sep 08, 2022, 01:07 AMWell! The gang's all here!  ;D

Welcome Biggles and thanks. Yep, sure is nice to see familiar faces.
Like all good things, it's early days and a work-in-progress.

There's a FR number thread here

Quote from: Armybguide on Sep 08, 2022, 01:15 AMAwesome job Kwaka Bguide is on the road

Many thanks mate, onya.

•  

Tabledrain

Quote from: Clint on Sep 08, 2022, 12:32 AMHi All

Cheers

Your presence here Clint is a nice shot in them arm for us all.mate..
Tabledrain
IBA # 477
FarRider # 247
  •  

HACKLE

With a lot of help from the Admin. I'm finally here. As I've said Bazz, drinks are on me. A new home, new admin., and so far all the original players, comforting. Cheers. :D  :D
FarRiders #379
 IBA #58060
  I'm too young, to be this old.
  •  

Dicky Knee

"Steve"
2007 FJR
IBA #82587
FarRoader
FarRider #161 (West #8, #9, #11, #50, #51)
Mindarie, WA
  •  

Gags 99

Hi, Bazz excellent work, as otheras have said well done.
GTR-AUS #34 
FarRider #25 
IBA # 64150
1999 Kawaski 1000GTR
2008 Kawaski 1400GTR
  •  

Vlad

Gday to all and "well done" to Bazz.

Cheers
  •