Moulamein NSW

Started by Taffey, Feb 26, 2024, 09:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

If you would ride to Moulamein, when would you ride?

March
April
May
June or later but before November
Never

Voting closes: Jun 23, 2024, 03:30 AM

Linked Events

Taffey

Come on back to Moulamein, NSW. Register at ... Ridemaster https://rides.jasonjonas.com/index.php today.

Make your own way using your own rules. Let me know if you need something documented.

Cheers
Taff

PS Meet point will be the Tattersalls Hotel again, 52 Morago St, Moulamein.
Taffey
Farrider 827 and IBA 70503
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Quinny

Nev..

Damn, i need a good excuse to get out for a long day ride, but I'll be riding around Tassie that week.
IBA # 44764
FarRider #234
  •  

Rusjel

It's the week after the muster. I'll register if not too late but will let you know if I can't make it.
IBA #33180, Farrider #61, alert grade 3 and bar
  •  

Taffey

Taffey
  •  

Walshy

Hi Taffey, just wondering about the arrival time, is it 11 or 12?
The artist formerly known as FR #772
IBA #60302
2012 1400GTR
2018 Z900RS
  •  

IanW

Hi Taffey
Unfortunately not able to make this ride as my mums operation has been put back to the week of this ride, would have loved to catchup again, the old ST is raring for long rides once again.
Regards
Ian W
IanW
GTR-AUS #5
FarRider #773
  •  

Taffey

Quote from: Walshy on Mar 13, 2024, 09:51 AMHi Taffey, just wondering about the arrival time, is it 11 or 12?

Sorry - will get this setup right one day. Arrive between 11:30 and Noon AEST (local). I will send a final note out for those who have registered too.

Cheers
Taff
Taffey
  •  

Quinny

Quick Q: How do I see registered riders list for Moulamein on 23/3/24?
  •  

ZigZag

Follow the link at the top of this thread to the Ride Master page. Find the Moulamein ride and there is a tab at the right showing registered riders.
ZigZag

FR 830
Rides a black Yamaha now.
  •  

Rusjel

Sorry folks, that which I feared has come and I am out.

Good problem to have I guess, I'm helping out at another church this weekend. Looking forward to the next ride though!
IBA #33180, Farrider #61, alert grade 3 and bar
  •  

Walshy

For those who like to watch,
https://new.spotwalla.com/trip/092d-bdfe1ec-d700/view
Nothing epic, just a cruisy, ease back into it kind of ride, and off the clock. First time doing a bit of distance in 3 years, so hoping the bike behaves itself. Extended idle time can do funny things to machinery. Goes live at 10am Friday.
IBA #60302
2012 1400GTR
2018 Z900RS
  •  

Walshy

Home at 3:30, all good. 1933 km for the weekend. Great to meet up with the intrepid few on Saturday morning, and really nice to be out for a ride again. It had been far too long between rides. But I do have a few pains where I've never had them before. Small price to pay. And the bike performed faultlessly. Many thanks to Taffey for organising this one. Hope I can do the next.
IBA #60302
2012 1400GTR
2018 Z900RS
  •  

Taffey

Been tardy in my report. For yours truly, completed 1126km in just under 14 hours in a route that took me from Balhannah in the Adelaide Hills out to Moulamein via Tooleybuc and then home via Balranald, Mildura and Swan Reach. Very pleased with road fitness given this is my first >1000 since October.

Get another chance over Easter to do the ride to Canberra.

Phil Chick and Barry Quinn from Mildura stopped for lunch after checking in with a conforming docket on their way to completing a FR800 and Walshy was just out for the ride. Just let's not talk about the lake.

Keep an eye out for a winter's ride to Blinman which is currently under consideration.

Cheers
Taff
Taffey
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Walshy