News:

If you notice any forum changes, it's more than likely your admin tinkering away in the back end of the forum.  Sometimes things go awry, so please report any bugs or glitches to your admin.

Main Menu

IRode Tassie No 2 Longford.

Started by Carsten, Aug 27, 2023, 08:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carsten

Done and dusted.  Venue was JJ's Bakery at Longford Saturday at 12.  Solo participant but not alone for lunch.  Usual docket at 12.35 pm Friday.  Forecast was for statewide rain so Hippohands, heated gloves and heated grips ready.  Rain didn't eventuate so at between 12 -15 degrees was a great run up the east coast to Bridport, across the top to Ulverstone and home ay 10.40 pm for 850 km.  Bit chilly down the Midlands Hgh dropping to 2 degrees.  A mate, Phil travelled up with me on Saturday morning and we met Matt and Fatty Mick for lunch.  They dragged their Spyders out for the day.  1007 km for the iRoad. Phil and I rode home via the Central Highlands.  Great couple of days riding and gotta say the Triumph Tiger 1200 is a brilliant touring bike, getting better with a few more k's.
FarRide#194
IBA#42038
  •  

OX-34

Carsten on Wednesday I'm trailering a bike on the Spirit of Tasmania that I will keep at our block in Ross. I'll be able to fly in and fly out for rides, but also hang around for a couple of weeks at a time.

Here's hoping I can meet up with you Tassie guys for a ride soon.
FarRider #92
IBA #486

Newcastle, NSW
  •  

OX-34

Preparing the 'wing for loading 8nto the trailer.
FarRider #92
IBA #486

Newcastle, NSW
  •  

Carsten

FarRide#194
IBA#42038
  •