News:

If you notice any forum changes, it's more than likely your admin tinkering away in the back end of the forum.  Sometimes things go awry, so please report any bugs or glitches to your admin.

Main Menu

20101400GTR Sale.

Started by coldcomfort, Jul 07, 2023, 12:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coldcomfort

Hi all,

I am considering selling my 2010 1400GTR. I bought this bike new. So its a one owner. Gold colour (Silver according to Kawasaki)

The good bad and ugly.
The good. It comes with a tinted Eagle screen. A MC Cruise cruise control. Vance Hienz slip on exhaust. Corbin seat. GPS mount.A genuine Kawasaki top box (the large one).Pannier bags. Murphs gear shifter upgrade to bearings. Factory workshop manual.Some new spare parts, including new throttle cables and lots of fairing attach studs.

The bad. In 2021 I purchased a new 1000SX. The GTR sat in the garage for two years un-touched. I finally got around to starting a few months ago. New battery installed. Since its extended rest it makes a knocking sound. Its hard to pin point it and it goes away when the engine warms up. Stuffed if I know what the reason is and I dont have the motivation to follow it up. The bike was running fine when it was last parked in the garage.The bike is not registered. I have ridden the bike after a warm up and it goes fine. Although it sure feels heavy after getting used to the SX.

If anyone has the time and patience this might be a good bike for you. Or if anyone is after a parts bike? I am asking $2500.

It has 135,XXX klms on the dial

A trailer will be needed to take it away. I am not willing to ship it off. PM me for contact details or any questions.

•  

ACTCapo

FR #790
IBA #64095
2014 Aprilia Caponord 1200
  •  

coldcomfort

Quote from: ACTCapo on Jul 07, 2023, 12:47 AMWhere please?

Sorry I forgot that.....  Yea Victoria.
  •  

Kimmie

Quote from: coldcomfort on Jul 07, 2023, 01:30 AMSorry I forgot that.....  Yea Victoria.

Lovely little town and I'll wave as I pass through again next week (travelling for work).

Good luck with the sale CC (always wanted one but they are just too heavy for me...read cannot lift it from the side stand  :P )
FR#441   IBA#45872
  •  

Tackleberry

You haven't got a tow bar fitted that you want to sell do you CC? 

I know you had the bike well sorted when you were in the Alice. 
Tackleberry

Townsville NQ
2010 1400GTR Gen2
FR #233
  •  

coldcomfort

Quote from: Tackleberry on Jul 08, 2023, 01:34 AMYou haven't got a tow bar fitted that you want to sell do you CC? 

I know you had the bike well sorted when you were in the Alice. 

Only tow bar I have is on my 4X4.....
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Tackleberry