News:

Very heart warming to see some many friendly faces within these shiny new walls.

Main Menu

Dead Pigs and Cows and Sheep.

Started by coldcomfort, May 05, 2023, 03:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coldcomfort

Hi all,

I'm thinking about a dead animal feast at my place (Yea, Victoria) and perhaps incorporating a ride afterwards?  :)

I'm looking at late spring this year.

Just putting it out there to gauge interest. I'll supply the dead animals flesh and some local craft ales. :P  Reply here or PM.

Cheers, Brian.
  •  

Kimmie

I quiet enjoyed that last dead animal feast I attended at your place CC.

Think it will depend on the date in Spring you select....sounds good though
FR#441   IBA#45872
  •  

coldcomfort

Quote from: Kimmie on May 06, 2023, 08:45 AMI quiet enjoyed that last dead animal feast I attended at your place CC.

Think it will depend on the date in Spring you select....sounds good though

Sadly Kimmie there will be no pre BBQ assembly of the BBQ. :)
  •  

Kimmie

Quote from: coldcomfort on May 08, 2023, 10:06 PMSadly Kimmie there will be no pre BBQ assembly of the BBQ. :)

Oh no!!!  that was my favourite part LOL...and the hot shower after I froze and was a bit wet on arrival the day before.

FR#441   IBA#45872
  •  

HACKLE

Brian, as always I'm interested in your "world famous Barby". Am now back living in Bairnsdale so it would be a good "little" ride". Also I'm doing a "little" ride to Darwin in late August, hope the dates don't clash. Cheers.
FarRiders #379
 IBA #58060
  I'm too young, to be this old.
  •  

Grey Gentry

Be good to catch again, Brian.
Those who want the test, want to see over the horizon...achieve the goal or fail are in the end the only players who have credibility. - C. Snooks

GTR-AUS 20
FarRider #179
IBA #37681
  •