News:

Very heart warming to see some many friendly faces within these shiny new walls.

Main Menu

Gidday.

Started by coldcomfort, Mar 08, 2023, 04:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coldcomfort

I think that most of you know me.

Cheers, Brian.
  •  

Grey Gentry

Hi Brian, hoping we can catch on the road soon.
Those who want the test, want to see over the horizon...achieve the goal or fail are in the end the only players who have credibility. - C. Snooks

GTR-AUS 20
FarRider #179
IBA #37681
  •  

coldcomfort

Tentatively looking at a Omeo and surrounds about the 17th March. I'll let you know.
  •  

Grey Gentry

Quote from: coldcomfort on Mar 08, 2023, 04:48 PMTentatively looking at a Omeo and surrounds about the 17th March. I'll let you know.
I'm not riding until after that weekend.  Hernia op recovery needs to be completed.
Those who want the test, want to see over the horizon...achieve the goal or fail are in the end the only players who have credibility. - C. Snooks

GTR-AUS 20
FarRider #179
IBA #37681
  •  

Kimmie

Quote from: coldcomfort on Mar 08, 2023, 04:48 PMTentatively looking at a Omeo and surrounds about the 17th March. I'll let you know.

Hey Brian!!

If you happen to wander around Corryong let me know...the kettle is always on or can meet you somewhere  :)
FR#441   IBA#45872
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: coldcomfort

coldcomfort

Quote from: Kimmie on Mar 10, 2023, 09:32 AMHey Brian!!

If you happen to wander around Corryong let me know...the kettle is always on or can meet you somewhere  :)

Will do.....
  •