News:

Very heart warming to see some many friendly faces within these shiny new walls.

Main Menu

Glad to see the support of the new site

Started by myeeme, Dec 20, 2022, 10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

myeeme

Finally got registered a few weeks ago and still trying to catch up with the farroad site and goings on.  Thanks Kwakka for taking the lead.

For some time I have been limited to local rides as I am needed to be more available at home to support SWMBO.  I do miss the gatherings and friendships developed over the years.

By the way the GTR is still going strong at over 400,000km.

Look forward to being more active but time will tell.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: kwaka, Marls

Walshy

The artist formerly known as FR #772
IBA #60302
2012 1400GTR
2018 Z900RS
  •  

Grey Gentry

Welcome Malcohm, that 1400GTR is serving you well.
Those who want the test, want to see over the horizon...achieve the goal or fail are in the end the only players who have credibility. - C. Snooks

GTR-AUS 20
FarRider #179
IBA #37681
  •  

Rusjel

Gidday Malcolm, great to see you here.

I guess we can always swing by and say hello on our runs East or West, it would be great to see you

IBA #33180, Farrider #61, alert grade 3 and bar
  •  

BrissyGTR

Hi Malcolm and welcome to Far Road. Glad to know the 1400 is still going well and that gives me a bit more peace of mind that mine will still be good at 300,000km.

We are having the GTR-AUS 2023 AGM in Cowra, NSW around October so if you are able to plan that far ahead ...

Jump on the GTR-AUS site and say G'day. I think your 'Words are worth 200,000km" topic might need another picture update.
See you on the road sometime,
Chris

GTR-AUS #393
FarRider #811
Far Road #2811
  •  

Nev..

I'm not sure which should get the award for the longevity, you or the 1400.  Good to see you on board Malcolm.  Glad to hear you're still riding and the bike is still going strong. 
IBA # 44764
FarRider #234
  •  

Marls

Good to see you about.   SWMBO needs Must be met.
  •  

Kimmie

Heya Malcolm, good to see you make it  :)

How good is that GTR of yours, hey!! You have looked after it as much as it has looked after you!!
A little bit of lovin' goes a long way.....

Look after SWMBO and yourself xxx

Kimmie
FR#441   IBA#45872
  •  

kwaka

Fantastic to see you here Malcolm. All the best to Pat and your good self mate.
Spell and punctuate Far Road any way you like, just don't call me late for lunch!

GTR-AUS 241 - FarRider 43 - IBA 38566 - Far Road 2043
  •