News:

That long distance road will always beckon, enticing, always call, inviting, always be there,waiting.

Main Menu

G’day FarRoaders…..

Started by Christo, Oct 25, 2022, 06:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christo

Mate, all good, it's a bit of a track off the highway, and if you aren't prepared to do about 70 k's of dirt road, you've got no choice but to head back the way you came.Look forward to catching up with you on the road somewhere.
If You're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room....
  •  

Gateman

Gday Christo.

Its years mate years. I was only going over a few rides in my mind the other day and blokes Ive not seen in a while.

Must be Nindigully Pub days I think.

Welcome aboard mate.
  •  

Christo

Yeah, that was a nice little weekend that Gatey, you were on the TDM I seem to remember? Still got it?
  •  

Nev..

Welcome Christo.  It's been a few years, Mate.   I was just thinking of you a couple of months ago.  I took a few days off work and headed up to the Nindigully Pub for a ride, a burger and a beer.  I can't believe it's been over 10 years since we did those runs up to the Nindigully pub.  Surely a tradition worth continuing !
IBA # 44764
FarRider #234
  •  

Marls

Nindigully, nice hosts!
  •  

Christo

Quote from: Nev.. on Dec 23, 2022, 03:06 PMWelcome Christo.  It's been a few years, Mate.   I was just thinking of you a couple of months ago.  I took a few days off work and headed up to the Nindigully Pub for a ride, a burger and a beer.  I can't believe it's been over 10 years since we did those runs up to the Nindigully pub.  Surely a tradition worth continuing !

Nev, if you build it, I'll come!
  •  

Gateman

Quote from: Christo on Nov 20, 2022, 11:11 AMYeah, that was a nice little weekend that Gatey, you were on the TDM I seem to remember? Still got it?
Gday Christo.
Yep still got the TDM. Its been laid up for a few years but work has started to get it back up running.
You had a Vstrom I remember.
Bloody time flies.
Nindigully was a good spot but those little black ant used to keep me busy.
  •