News:

Very heart warming to see some many friendly faces within these shiny new walls.

Main Menu

Rusjel reporting in

Started by Rusjel, Sep 08, 2022, 10:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusjel

Wow, they really will let any riff faff in here won't they?

Russell, long time rider and Farrider, member of the naughty 12.

I appreciate what you've set up here Bazz, hopefully this will be a place where distance riding can be explored and talked about like adults.

Speaking of, 'get home safe' sounds a bit too like the nanny state Paul was running over at FR before he showed me the door.

I'd admonish people to ride well. Plan well, ride the plan, surely that encompasses safety as well? I understand some folks will think differently, just putting it out there!
IBA #33180, Farrider #61, alert grade 3 and bar
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Marls

kwaka

G'day Russell!
Yep, we really like our riff raff in here, especially if you're been naughty, lol.

Most certainly the aim here it to focus on all aspects of the LD culture.
All without the fear of some diabolical retribution. However, do expect friendly banter, leg pulling, rib tickling, tongue-in-cheek comaraderie.

Now where's me cotton wool?
Spell and punctuate Far Road any way you like, just don't call me late for lunch!

GTR-AUS 241 - FarRider 43 - IBA 38566 - Far Road 2043
  •  

Grey Gentry

Birds of a feather.....

Says it all.

Thanks for putting this together kwaka, to enable the LD community to expand.
Those who want the test, want to see over the horizon...achieve the goal or fail are in the end the only players who have credibility. - C. Snooks

GTR-AUS 20
FarRider #179
IBA #37681
  •  

Rusjel

Quote from: Ed. on Sep 08, 2022, 11:10 PMI always thought rule no.1 was "don't fuck up".

Covers it all.

I'm disappointed in this response from a former public servant.

You forgot stage two: don't let any one see you mess up.
Stage three: can you blame someone else for messing up?
Stage four for executives: can I gain politically by blaming someone else for the mess up?
  •  

Dicky Knee

Great to see you here Rev Rev.
Really looking forward to our next ride together.
"Steve"
2007 FJR
IBA #82587
FarRoader
FarRider #161 (West #8, #9, #11, #50, #51)
Mindarie, WA
  •  

Grey Gentry

Great to see you in attendance Rusjel, and welcome.
Those who want the test, want to see over the horizon...achieve the goal or fail are in the end the only players who have credibility. - C. Snooks

GTR-AUS 20
FarRider #179
IBA #37681
  •  

Gateman

Funny old world this is Rusjel. Hows the sunsets over there?
  •  

Rusjel

Quote from: Gateman on Sep 11, 2022, 07:10 AMFunny old world this is Rusjel. Hows the sunsets over there?

Sensational mate. You can get Western Sunsets in the NT and Cape York too.

Now there's an excuse for a ride, Catching the Western Sunsets in WA, Darwin, Bamaga, Cape Prom and Taswegia.
  •  

Rusjel

I ride corrected.

So, how many days should we give to catch a sunset in WA, SA, NT, Cape York and Vic/TAS?
  •