News:

Together, spawned from the ashes of our past, we will forge anew, the way forward.

Main Menu

Evening

Started by thommo, Oct 03, 2022, 12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thommo

Evening all, a few familiar names I haven't seen in years. Those who may not know me, I'm formerly farrider number 3. I think I'm the only one whose fr number didn't having a matching belt buckle number. Sad to see something I was there at the very beginning disappear into the nothing but that's life I guess.

Bygones be bygones and let the road continue afresh. The Australian LD community is too small to have multiple groups and it needs a group to act as a stepping stone for the longer more intense IBA rides.

Thommo
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Marls

Rusjel

Hello, good to see you here.

The community is having to deal with the very thing you are talking about.

I mourn the disappearance of Farriders, but as I've stated elsewhere, I think PVmight have done us a favour.

Far roads can develop into something that people have a share in rather than what it replaced.
IBA #33180, Farrider #61, alert grade 3 and bar
  •  

kwaka

Thommo, welcome, welcome, welcome to these freshly painted walls!
Your presence here means a great deal to me personally, thanks ranga (although ya might be a tad greyer now huh  ;D ).

Starting afresh was not my main aim getting this house up and running.
Turning it into a home is. Seeing so many faces here like yourself, it sure is starting to feel like one.
Spell and punctuate Far Road any way you like, just don't call me late for lunch!

GTR-AUS 241 - FarRider 43 - IBA 38566 - Far Road 2043
  •  

Large

Quote from: thommo on Oct 03, 2022, 12:36 PMThe Australian LD community is too small to have multiple groups and it needs a group to act as a stepping stone for the longer more intense IBA rides.

or extreme postie bike riding  8)  8
Alan
FarRoader #90
FarRider #90
IBA #38024
2011 Kawasaki 1400GTR
Adelaide SA
  •  

Dicky Knee

'bout time you got here @thommo 
;D
"Steve"
2007 FJR
IBA #82587
FarRoader
FarRider #161 (West #8, #9, #11, #50, #51)
Mindarie, WA
  •  

Marls

Hiya,  nice to know your about. 
  •  

Grey Gentry

G'day thommo, welcome.

It seems the "original" group are slowly finding their way here.

Hope our roads cross sooner than later.

Those who want the test, want to see over the horizon...achieve the goal or fail are in the end the only players who have credibility. - C. Snooks

GTR-AUS 20
FarRider #179
IBA #37681
  •  

myeeme

Welcome back Thommo - long time no see.
  •